We wish to inform you that the Legislative Decree. n. 196 of 30 June 2003 ("Code regarding the protection of personal data") provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree n.196 / 2003, therefore, we provide you with the following information:
1. The data you provide will be used for the following purposes:
- If you subscribe to the newsletter: Periodic updates of information on products and events;
- If you provide personal data in the contact section: Archiving of data for internal statistical purposes.
2. The treatment will be carried out in the following ways:
The data will be inserted in appropriate archives (customers, administration), which will be able to access, and therefore become aware of, the employees of the organization expressly designated by the owner and any internal or external managers in charge of data processing. The persons in charge will be able to carry out operations of consultation, use, processing, comparison and any other appropriate operation in compliance with the regulatory provisions and codes of conduct and good conduct to ensure the confidentiality and security of data as well as accuracy, updating and the relevance of the data with respect to the stated purposes.
3. The provision of data is optional, any refusal to provide such data could result in the failure to complete the above operations.
4. The data will not be disclosed to other subjects, excluding internal managers or external ones authorized to process data, nor will they be disseminated
5. The holder of the treatment is: OMC s.r.l.
6. The controller is:
Via Italia, 1 / F - 24030 - Valbrembo (BG)
C. F. and VAT number 03535260164
7. At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, in accordance with Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, which for your convenience we reproduce in full:
Legislative Decree n.196 / 2003,
Art. 7 - Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him / her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
a) of the origin of personal data;
b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) of the identifying details of the holder, of the responsibles and of the designated representative according to article 5, comma 2;
e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him / her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
information requirements for public grants: state aids and de minimis aids received by our company are published in the National State Aids Register pursuant to art.52 of law 234/2012”. Those information can be consulted at the following link, entering the TAX CODE 02261000166 as a search key.